OUR CAPABILITIESWe are experienced in all fixed income sectors including:
- Structured Securities
- Municipal Bonds
- Corporate Bonds
- Esoteric Securities
- Whole Loans / Mezzanine Loans
Community bankers now can choose between three comprehensive solutions for efficient municipal bond credit risk assessments that meet new Dodd Frank Act regulatory requirements.
WHAT WE DO
- Provide investment advice and strategy to investors in complex debt securities.
- Evaluate portfolios for credit, liquidity and interest rate risk, and provide capital solutions for community banks, investors and their associated regulatory bodies.
- Provide analytical support for bank management’s use in determining whether securities are investment grade.
- Assist banks in risk-based capital calculations.
- Provide FAS 157 valuations for management’s use in determining OCI and OTTI impairment.
Aug 10 , 2012
Municipal Bond Ratings Downgrades Accelerates
Moody's downgraded 290 municipal issuers in the second quarter of 2012. This is the most in any quarter since 2000, and the 14th consecutive quarter in which downgrades have exceeded upgrades. ... more...